Plus: My partner and our don’t that is 6-year-old get. So what can I Really Do?
DEAR CAROLYN: Our niece invited us to her location wedding. We were staying, the wedding was called off after we had already bought non-refundable airfare and paid a non-refundable deposit on the place.
We chose to carry on the getaway anyhow. We’d a fun time and|time that is good posted some pictures on Facebook of that which we were doing.
loved ones told us insensitive to your niece for all of us to demonstrate that people had been having a great time after her wedding was indeed canceled. Can you concur with that? If that’s the case, should an apology is offered by us or eliminate the articles from Facebook?
Having a Good Time
- Carolyn Hax: When I show up solo, she is explained by me absence?
- Carolyn Hax: School’s segregated MeToo lessons are sexist
- Carolyn Hax: Childhood bully’s Facebook message has revenge that is pondering
- Carolyn Hax: Teen upset by ‘sexist’ advice from her grand-parents
- Carolyn Hax: I’m afraid her plan to assist the homeless is dangerous
DEAR HAVING: Does it also make a difference the things I think? Continue lendo “Carolyn Hax: They stated my Facebook articles had been insensitive after broken engagement”